Review platform Trustpilot has been named a BigCommerce Elite Partner, providing more than 60,000 BigCommerce customers access to Trustpilot’s platform, which helps collect and manage customer reviews.
The BigCommerce Elite partnership is only achieved by a small, select number of technology partners.
- Turn a company’s best reviews into attention-grabbing images for social media
- Earn Google Seller Ratings that increase clicks on Adwords
- Stream new reviews in real-time onto their websites with TrustBox widgets
- Personalize their public company profile pages so consumers can read reviews to make the buying decision easy
- Increase their TrustScore: recognized by consumers as a sign that a business has nothing to hide and cares about improving customer experiences
“With Trustpilot becoming a more robust tool for eCommerce merchants with the addition of advanced product and location reviews, it was a natural next step to expand our eCommerce footprint by becoming a BigCommerce Elite Partner. The audience that BigCommerce puts us in front of gives us a huge opportunity to mobilize our offerings.”
Peter Simpson, Global Head of Partnerships at Trustpilot
What do you think about Trustpilot becoming a BigCommerce elite partner?
Please use the comments section below or head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.