Stripe Elements is a new feature by credit card processing firm Stripe to allow eCommerce sellers to design and implement a pixel-perfect checkout flow.
The service is built with the collective experience of Stripe’s front-end, design, and analytics teams. By helping eCommerce shoppers input their information quickly and correctly, Elements minimize user error and increase the number of successful payments.
Stripe Elements features include:
- REAL-TIME VALIDATION – Automatically provide real-time feedback as your customer types to ensure errors are caught early.
- LOCALIZATION – Dynamically detect which inputs are needed based on your card’s country, and localize them appropriately.
- FORMATTING & MASKING – Make input easier and clearer for your users, by matching the formatting that they see on their card.
- APPLE PAY & PAYMENT REQUEST – Provide a single integration for Apple Pay and the Payment Request API.
- AUTOFILL – Ensure that autofill works consistently across platforms and browsers, so that your customers can check out faster.
- RESPONSIVENESS – Adapt to different screen sizes (from desktop to mobile) and invoke the numeric keyboard where relevant.
VIRTUALLY UNLIMITED DESIGN OPTIONS WITH CSS
Stripe Elements provides the user with full CSS design freedom. This flexibility allows store owners to match their design with industry leading security.
The secure iFrame window Stripe Elements creates for inclusion in the shop’s website provides the best security from malicious actors while still providing full visual control.
According to Stripe, the Stripe Elements solution provides full PCI compliance and the company even auto-generates the Self Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ A) documentation.
Stripe Elements works with many eCommerce platforms and is fully documented. Check out their platform compatibility landing page here.
If you are using Stripe for your payment processing, will you try Stripe Elements? Let us know in the comments section below.