Third-party logistics (3PL) services provider SEKO Logistics and web-based shipping services provider ShipStation announced they have formed a partnership focused on increasing the ability of eCommerce to grow in cross-border markets.
Through this partnership, the companies online merchants can connect to SEKO Logistics via ShipStation and gain valuable benefits, including:
- Reduced transit time and lower cost to international markets for faster expansion.
- Reduced cart abandonment rates internationally with lower shipping costs.
- Easy and monetized returns solution with international in-country return capabilities.
- Unified international tracking, regardless of final mile postal carrier.
- Seller custom-branded tracking portals.
“We made a strategic decision earlier this year to partner more with technology providers to more easily facilitate the integration of our solution as retailers and e-tailers alike work with such a disparate spectrum of ERP, platform and other technology stacks where both API, EDI and even XML become standard integration formats and can delay the onboarding process,” he said. “We wanted to work with the leader in this space, and ShipStation was the natural start for us as the market leader in helping retailers integrate quickly and easily with both carriers and shopping cart platforms.”
Brian Bourke, SEKO vice president of marketing (in Statement to LM)
US, U.K., and Australia
Small- and medium-sized shippers can now leverage SEKO’s cross-border rach and final mile postal integrations at competitive prices and fast transit times.
Do you sell internationally and do you think this integration could help you? Please use the comments section below or head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.