Oro was formed by ex-Magento founders and is trying to capture the B2B market with open source and paid “enterprise” level software editions in eCommerce and CRM.
By adding hosting relationships, Oro makes it easier people to try the platform on Oro tuned web services.
Here is the full Press Release from Oro, Inc.
Oro, Inc., the technology company leader behind the most flexible suite of open source business application platforms, OroCommerce and OroCRM, today announced the launch of its Hosting Partner Program. The program, which launches with five initial partners, is part of Oro’s expanding network of technology, solution, and hosting providers.
Oro’s flagship product, OroCommerce, is the only ecommerce platform purpose-built for B2B businesses. Since the company was founded in 2012, Oro has built a robust, multinational partner ecosystem to serve its growing roster of B2B merchant clients and to accelerate the global adoption of Oro’s ecommerce and CRM platforms.
The new hosting program applies to companies using OroCommerce, OroCRM, or a fully integrated package incorporating both.
The partners announced today include:
- Webscale, a Silicon Valley-headquartered hosting company that has been named an IDC Innovator in cloud-native application delivery
- RackSpace, the managed cloud computing company, which has more than 3,000 dedicated hosting engineers
- Sonassi, a U.K.- based managed hosting provider dedicated to ecommerce store operations
- root360, a German managed cloud hosting provider specialized in ecommerce hosting solutions based on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Oxalide — recently acquired by Claranet, western Europe’s largest independently managed services provider — which provides network, hosting, and managed application services across Europe and South America.
Together, the new hosting partners will serve the growing number of companies that are deploying Oro’s expanding suite of B2B ecommerce and CRM products. All are designed to be easily customized to the needs of individual businesses and are compliant with regional and industry-specific regulations.
“Our new partners bring a wide range of skills, knowledge, and experience necessary to deliver Oro’s solutions to customers,” commented Yoav Kutner, CEO and co-founder of Oro, Inc. “The four hosting partners announced today are strategically located in the U.S., France, Germany, the Netherlands, and the U.K., where Oro is currently seeing particularly rapid growth.”
Your Comments are Welcome
Please drop us a line with your thoughts about this Press Release from Oro, Inc. in the comments section below.