Terapeak is now exclusively available in Seller Hub, as part of the Research tab, offering more powerful data analysis and insights.
Sellers now have access to real-time data, all in one place, including information on sold and live listings, providing a better picture of the health of their business.
The new features make it now simpler to compare listings with sold items, as well as the competition currently live on the site.
New Features Added Since February
- Additional detail on sold and unsold listings (including sell-through rate). This helps sellers determine the likelihood of a sale by measuring the percentage of other listings that sold within a time period.
- Information on active listings (including aggregate metrics, percentage of listings using Promoted Listings and a listing view of listings currently live). Sellers can use this data to assess their competition better assist in the decision on when to use Promoted Listings.
- Multi-user access: Sellers with access to Seller Hub can now delegate Terapeak access to their employees via My eBay under Account: Account Preferences: Permissions: Authorized Users. This allows sellers to expand their team doing research to get ahead of the competition.
Upcoming Features to Terapeak
eBay will be adding more features to Terapeak, to provide sellers with additional insights into their business data and that of competitors:
- By mid-May: Additional data visualizations for price distribution and category distribution of active listings.
- By the end of June: Search results to incorporate item specifics such as color or size, providing even more powerful results (current search results are exclusively based on listing titles)
If you like to talk about this story
Please head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.