eBay UK has released the promised autumn business seller update for 2019. The changes include:
- Enhances growth tools that also includes 30% off Final value fees with new Seller Hub Promotion
- Increased seller protection
- New item specifics requirements
- New shopping experience for UK buyers with image search and visual shopping on the eBay app
- A deeper relationship with more marketing towards buyers that follow sellers
eBay also includes a section about possible Brexit implications for UK sellers.
And eBay added a summary of important changes on other international sites that may impact UK sellers.
For the full eBay UK Business Seller Update, follow this link here.
The US (or ebay.com) seller update should be out shortly as well.
What do you think about this update and how it may impact your business? Please use the comments section below or head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.