eBay Releases an “2019 Early Seller Update” for US eBay sellers. The company announced it also will issue a “regular” Seller Update in late April.
Here are the key items this seller update covers:
- Send offers to buyers with new feature
- Edit active listings directly in Seller Hub
- Download the Orders Report directly in Seller Hub
- Listing duration for all fixed price listings will be Good ‘Til Cancelled
- Provide item specifics to list items without the eBay catalog
- Automatic updates of “New other” condition listings
- Terapeak subscription is now available on eBay
- State sales tax requirement update
The most significant news in this update is that all fixed price listings will now be GTC (Good ‘Til Cancelled) listings. That may bring some headaches to sellers that used limited time GTC listings to run flash sales.
eBay also will provide more transparency on sales tax they have collected. Again, most seller won’t care, but it may make a difference for those that also need to file their own sales tax reports with various state agencies.
To see the full details on the key items covered in this update, please visit eBay’s page here.
READ MORE: eBay UK Spring Update 2019 (similar “lite” update for the UK)