eBay has published the 2019 Fall seller update for US marketplace sellers. Here are the highlights:
- Marketplace Updates – This section includes new managed payments features and what is coming for managed payments in the future, easier way to refund buyers, new seller protections, and details about multi-user accounts.
- Inventory Optimization – This includes category changes, new item specifics recommendations, and simplified pricing options for cars and trucks
- Growth Tools – In this sections there are new features to negotiate with buyers, more ways to promote listings, and policy updates to promoted listings.
- Seller Protections and Policy Updates – eBay is introducing more protections for Top Rates sellers, new return shipping label credit for false claim, refund deductions for used and damaged returns, new return policies, and changes on how eBay handles policy violations, including a new enforcement measure called “Hide All Listings.”
- New eBay User Agreement – effective August 30, 2019
In the US version of the eBay fall update, there is a lot to digest. Let us know what you think of these updates and how they may impact your business. Please use the comments section below or head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.