eBay Canada announced it is moving all business and professional sellers to the eBay Seller Hub by the end of July.
With Seller Hub, Canadian sellers still have access to the same selling benefits, with a new interface and new features.
Seller Hub key features
- One destination for all selling activities
- Complete order management from one interface
- Detailed analytical data on sales and listing performance
- Marketing tools to boost sales, especially for eBay Store subscribers
- Edit Promoted Listings right in the Listings tab
- Enjoy quick access filters and order downloads
Consumer sellers will continue to use My eBay to manage their selling activity. Canadian business and professional sellers who don’t want to wait may opt in today at today at www.ebay.ca/sellerhub.