eBay announced it recently launched a new badge on the search results page called Great Price. This new badge is intended to help trusted sellers that have competitive prices better highlight their listings and attract more buyers.
The company is launching this feature on certain products that are high in demand, based on sales history, impressions, and engagement.
How eBay Geat Price Badge Works
The appearance or placement of Great Price badge on listings will depend on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to:
- Listings from sellers that meet Above Standard or Top Rated seller status.
- Listings with condition new and matched to a product in the eBay catalog.
- Competitively priced across similar listings on eBay.
- Item’s price and shipping cost, listing format, terms of service, history, and relevance to the user query.
- Buyer’s Search terms, browsing site.
Great Price is not a paid feature and the placement of listings in search results remains subject to Best Match factors. Promoted Listings remains a separate program.
“We have seen an increase in buyer engagement with Great Price items that can help drive higher velocity for the sellers,” eBay said in a statement announcing the new feature.