ChannelAdvisor Corporation, a leading provider of cloud-based ecommerce solutions that enable brands and retailers to increase global sales, has rolled out its AutoCommerce 2020 agenda, keynote speakers, and premier network of sponsors for its upcoming conference.
Focused on the business needs of automotive brands, distributors, demand partners, and retailers, this exclusive ecommerce event will take place on January 23, 2020.
With an informative keynote address highlighting the latest ecommerce trends, ChannelAdvisor’s Curt McDowell, Director of Strategic Partner & Category Management, will kick off the event at ChannelAdvisor’s corporate headquarters in Morrisville, North Carolina.
“AutoCommerce is a must-attend event for online automotive brands and retailers gearing up for what’s next in ecommerce. The pace of change in ecommerce, emerging technologies, and the increasing demands of mobile-driven consumers can seem overwhelming and complex, but it doesn’t have to be. With reliable solution partners, there are potential opportunities for growth, marketplace expansion, and faster fulfillment. Our dynamic roster of speakers will offer AutoCommerce attendees at least five tangible strategies they can take back to their businesses to help optimize for peak performance and improve scale and agility in the new year.”
Curt McDowell, Director of Strategic Partner & Category Management, ChannelAdvisor
Through Ask the Expert sessions and customized breakouts, AutoCommerce attendees can gain valuable industry insights and new skills applicable to their ongoing ecommerce success.
Industry Experts Tackle Relevant Issues and Solutions
In addition to ChannelAdvisor’s team of marketplace experts, this year’s featured presenters were selected from its best-in-class partner ecosystem.
Leading industry experts scheduled to address a range of relevant topics focused on digital marketing, advertising, pricing, marketplace and inventory management, ChannelAdvisor Fulfillment Services, and more, include:
- Tony Minock, CEO, Cellacore – Conference visitors can learn how to help drive incremental sales growth through Minock’s informative session titled “Tactics to Improve Sales Through Expanded Product Data.”
- Brad Fry, Business Strategy & Development, Sr. Manager, eBay – Fry’s interactive presentation can help attendees master the best practices for building a successful business on eBay.
- Emily Riley, COO, 71lbs – Conference participants can benefit from Riley’s fulfillment expertise during this breakout session titled “Tips and Tactics for Reducing Shipping Costs.”
- Steph Schmitt, Agency Development Manager, Google – During this immersive training session, attendees can receive help with their digital marketing strategies to enable sales through various Google ad types, including how to create and execute YouTube video campaigns.
- Ryan Tominaga, Director Online Retail, Automotive, Walmart – Conference visitors can benefit from Tominaga’s automotive expertise as well as gain tangible tips to help strengthen their performance on Walmart.
Registration for the event – which includes keynotes, breakout sessions, meals, training sessions, and an invitation-only networking reception – is $50.
Additionally, brands and retailers can schedule a meeting with ChannelAdvisor’s marketplace management, digital marketing, and advertising experts to discuss solutions to their business challenges.
What automotive issues do you think must be addressed at the AutoCommerce 2020?
Please use the comments section below or head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.