ChannelAdvisor Connect released a detailed schedule for its Austin conference slated for April 8 and 9, 2019.
With Connect, ChannelAdvisor is uniting the best of both its previous Catalyst and User Conferences into one unified customer event.
In Austin, ChannelAdvisor Connect will feature three tracks for attendees to explore:
- Industry Strategy & Insights
- ChannelAdvisor User Track: Fundamentals
- ChannelAdvisor User Track: Experienced
This will give attendees the opportunity to tailor their conference agenda to the topics they are most interested to explore.
Austin Conference Schedule
Monday, April 8
9am – 8pm: Registration Open
Noon – 5pm: Ask The Expert Room Open
3pm – 5pm: Sponsor Area Open
5pm – 6pm: Opening Keynote: The Jason & Scot Show Live! – eCommerce industry veterans Jason “Retailgeek” Goldberg, Chief Commerce Strategy Officer at Publicis, and Scot Wingo, Founder and Executive Chairman of ChannelAdvisor team up for The Jason & Scot Show live at Connect! This is an entertaining opening keynote featuring a lively discussion about the latest eCommerce trends.
6pm-8pm: Welcome Reception
Tuesday, April 9
7am – 6pm: Registration Open
7:30am – 8:30am: Networking Breakfast
7:30am – 4:30pm: Ask The Export Room Open
8:30am – 9:30am: Keynote: David Spitz – When you need to know what’s really happening across the eCommerce landscape, it’s time to hear from David Spitz. Widely recognized as an authority on the latest industry trends, ChannelAdvisor’s CEO is guaranteed to deliver a Connect keynote to remember.
9:45am – 10:15am: General Session
10:15am – 11am: Networking Break
11am – 11:45am: Breakout Sessions
- Understanding Today’s Empowered Consumer (Track 1)
- Top 5 Things You Didn’t Know About the ChannelAdvisor Platform (Track 2 & 3)
11:45am – 1pm: Networking Lunch
1pm – 1:45pm: Breakout Sessions
- Understanding the Walled Garden of Data (Track 1)
- Back to the Basics: Making the Most of ChannelAdvisor (Track 2)
- Advanced Advertising Techniques in ChannelAdvisor (Track 3)
2pm – 2:45pm: Breakout Sessions
- Amazon in the Year 2020 (Track 1)
- Getting Started: Best Practices for Marketing on Amazon and eBay with ChannelAdvisor (Track 2)
- Advanced Pricing and Selling Strategies (Track 3)
2:45pm – 3:30pm: Networking Break
3:30pm – 4:30pm: Breakout Session
- New and Emerging E-Commerce Technologies: What You Need to Know and How to Prepare (Track 1)
- Making the Most of Your Fulfillment Options (Track 2)
- The Critical Last Mile: Key Insights to Improve Fulfillment (Track 3)
4:45pm – 5:15pm: Closing Session
5:15pm – 7:15pm: Closing Reception
More detailed information about the breakout sessions and tracks can be found on ChannelAdvisor’s Connect event page here.
To register for ChannelAdvisor Connect in Austin, please follow this link.
Will you attend the ChannelAdvisor Connect 2019 conference in Austin? Please use the comments section below or head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.