Yesterday Amazon detailed ordering deadlines for the US, but the company also released ordering deadlines for the U.K. on its Amazon.co.uk site.
Here are the deadlines for shoppers in the U.K.:
There is still time to pick up a gift from Amazon in time for Christmas – order by the dates below to get items before 25th December 2018:
- Friday 21st – Standard Delivery (Order as late as 11.59pm or get unlimited One-Day Delivery with Amazon Prime)
- Sunday 23rd – One-Day Delivery (Amazon deliver on Monday 24th December. Last order time for delivery by Christmas varies by item and location)
- Monday 24th – Same-Day (Evening Delivery – Amazon deliver on Monday 24th December in Greater London and 80 other cities and towns. Order eligible items as late as 12 noon. Availability is limited)
- Monday 24th – Prime Now (Two-Hour Delivery. The fastest delivery service, exclusively for Amazon Prime members. Amazon deliver on Monday 24th December in selected postcodes in London, Hertfordshire, Surrey, Birmingham, Newcastle, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Portsmouth, South Yorkshire and Glasgow. In select areas, order as late as 10pm on Christmas Eve for delivery by midnight. Availability is limited)
- Monday 24th – AmazonFresh (Amazon’s grocery delivery service available in selected postcodes in London and the South East. Delivery of a range of thousands of grocery items from Morrisons, Booths, Whole Foods Market and favourite brands, in convenient one-hour delivery slots. Same day delivery available, order by lunchtime for delivery that evening. Subject to availability. Requires membership of AmazonFresh. Fresh add-on is £3.99 per month on top of Prime membership for unlimited deliveries. Learn more about starting a 30-day free trial here).
- Tuesday 25th December – Last Minute Gift Ideas (Email or Print a gift card)
As in the US, UK sellers who use Amazon FBA benefit from the late order deadlines as shoppers make last minute decisions to purchase items.
Do you use Amazon FBA and have you noticed a late rush in the past on orders before Christmas? Please use the comments section below or head over to our Facebook Group for Small Business Sellers and interact with other small business owners.